Commercial Project Manager
The Construction Superintendent coordinates all site construction activities and supervises all field personnel as required to successfully complete projects on schedule and within budget. This includes maintaining the highest quality, supervising all field personnel, while administering good construction safety practices with all activities. Reports to Project Manager.
Core Responsibilities. . .
- Coordinates and supervises all construction activities
- Directs all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications
- Maintains construction schedule, identifies, and solves problems
- Orders materials and schedules inspections as necessary throughout the process
- Maintains positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees
- Promotes job site safety, encourages safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately
- Ensures all company employees are adhering to the company safety policy
- Maintains an organized job site
Core Competencies. . .
- Organization: utilizes strong organizational skills
- Communication: displays strong communication skills and employs effective listening skills
- Problem Solving: analyzes problems and makes sound decisions in a timely manner based on objectives, risks, implications and costs
- Interpersonal Skills: tactful and mature demeanor with well-developed interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with diverse personalities
- 3-5 Years Experience
Personal Profile. . .
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and goal oriented
- Excellent attention to detail with emphasis placed on quality and costs
- Well-developed, interpersonal skills and works well with others
- 3-5 years of project management experience required
- Experience in 4-plexes, twin homes, apartments, and rental properties
Benefits to include. . .
- Home Every Night
- Holiday Pay/Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Competitive Pay
To apply, call Ashley at 605-767-3500 or email: email@example.com