A custom home allows you to design a fully custom plan and choose selections to fit your style & budget, traditionally 12-18 months to complete and is usually associated with a
How It Works:
• The process begins with our Sales Team, who will provide you with the specifics of building your custom-designed home.
• Choosing a custom home allows you to meet directly with our team to draft your floor plans. Each custom home client is given two plan drafts at no cost.
• You will meet directly with our vendors, who are experts in assisting you when making your custom selections. If preferred, interior design services are available for an additional cost. Exterior selections are to be completed at the time of signing, while all interior selections are due 30 days post-signing. Selection deadlines are established due to unexpected material delays and/or unavailability. Once all selections are confirmed, the Sales Team will assemble your Proposal for your review.
• After the Proposal is confirmed, you will meet with the Sales Manager to sign a Purchase Agreement. Once you sign the Purchase Agreement, you will have completed your time with our Sales Team and you’ll be introduced to your Development Supervisor. He or she will be your contact should you have questions or would like any information during construction.
• Prior to closing, our Closing Team will confirm your closing date and time, as well as a final price. At closing, a member of our Closing Team will meet with you and go over warranties and all new home documents. All closings are held at Stewart Title.
If you’d like to discuss a custom home project with Nielson Construction, call (605)937-9595 or complete the ‘Contact Us’ page at the top right of the page.